My tilde.club page
Update October 6th
Some musings on site design
So, this is the "Under Construction" Part of my new tilde.club web site.
As this is an experiment into minimalism, I'm setting myself a few rules
for the "development" here:
- Be a bit retro, but produce contemporary output, i.e. HTML5.
- Write at least some HTML by hand, and don't fall into the trap of
trying to do that XHTML style, something that contemporary tech
like JSX really tries to make happen again.
- if some scripts are used, write them myself and don't use anything
too modern. Perl5 is fine, for exampe, but don't download half of CPAN.
- Try to integrate well with gopher
- No inline CSS or even classes
Also look at my